This stunning Simon Says Stamp – SSS “Beautiful Flowers” stamp set is simply gorgeous and uniquely designed with you in mind.
I created this card by first embossing the flower image with white embossing powder on watercolor paper. I was really going for an emboss resist look however it didn’t turn out as expected. I’m thinking it was due to the intricacy of the stamp. Nevertheless, I decided to keep on keeping on. Once the focal point was complete, I was able to do a watercolor wash to highlight the colors of the flowers and leaves. After I completed the watercolor, I stamped the image again using the white embossing powder to provide additional dimension and depth. I used grey card stock with an iridescent matting for the card base. I popped up the focal point with foam squares and added pearl flat-back rhinestones for added dimension. The sentiment is stamped and embossed in black and popped up with foam squares too.
See below for a list of items used to create this beautiful card as well as links to purchase them if you’d like. Happy crafting and thank you for stopping by.
- Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers Stamp Set
- Architecture Cardstock Paper by Recollections, 8.5″ X 11″
- Canson XL Watercolor Cold Press Paper
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Sketchers Pocket Watercolor Box
- Gradient Imitation Pearls Halfback Rhinestones
- Ranger White Embossing Powder
- Ranger Black Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Pad
- Foam Adhesive Squares
- Scor-Tape 2″